UA and CONACyt Fellowships for Mexican Doctoral Students
The University of Arizona and CONACyT, the Mexican Council for Science and Technology, team up to offer funding for Mexican doctoral students. More information here.
The William S. Bickel Graduate Fellowship in Physics
Created in 1998 from the generous gifts of alumni, friends, and colleagues, The William S. Bickel Graduate Fellowship in Physics is the first graduate fellowship offered by the department.
- Source: Gifts from friends, former colleagues, alumni, and community members.
- Preference will be given to students demonstrating academic excellence who have a current interest in experimental physics and/or the educational/pedagogical aspects of physics.
- Preference will be given to students with superior cumulative grade point averages, excellent GRE exam scores and other evidence of academic excellence. All interested students are encouraged to apply for consideration.
- The Physics Department Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the Bickel Fellow.
- Value: Varies.
Cubic Corporation Scholarship
- Source: The Cubic Corporation
- Eligibility: Awarded to Outstanding Physics Department Graduate Teaching Assistant(s). Candidates are nominated by the Physics Department Awards Committee, subject to the approval of the Dean of the Faculty of Science.
- Value: Varies