Almost all honors students will require individual schedule consideration due to their having taken a variety of courses before coming into our course track. This is only a sequence guide to indicate what we expect as background for the various succeeding stages of our coursework.
- Assumption is that Honors students arrive with AT LEAST 3 credits of English AP or place into English 109H which replaces both 103/4H.
- 30 honors credits needed to graduate with Honors. Every course that is co-convened with a graduate course should also be offered for Honors credit.
- * The physics department recommends that its majors take CHEM 151 and 152.
- Use one of the Tier 2 GenEds to satisfy the diversity requirement.
- Care must be taken to meet the requirement for 42 units of upper-division credit. This means that some of the electives may need to be upper-division courses.